Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nap Time!

Oh, I love this precious hour.  This is the time when I can get the most done.  I am not chasing a lunatic baby around, making sure he does not injure himself, cleaning messes or changing diapers.  I can do whatever I want.  So naturally, I relax exercise read work.  Ha!  Summers off…  What a riot.  I am working on making some stuff legit and continuing to organize.  If you are trying to get your classroom organized, these free Binder Labels might be right up your alley.
Oh my goodness, I have been working so much on the computer lately that I think I need to get my eyes checked.  Blurry vision.  No focus.  

I am getting excited for this new school year.  I love the excitement this time of year.  I am eager to get back in my classroom and start prepping.  I am such a weirdo – I am even excited to clean and rearrange my furniture.  Oh my gosh, my girlfriend and I even make little models of our classroom and cut out ‘furniture’ from construction paper and spend hours rearranging.  Weirdos!  I love it!  



Added some pics of my binders at work!

1 comment:

I love comments! Can't wait to hear what you have to say!