Tuesday, July 10, 2012

More Sight Words!


If your class is like mine, you realize very quickly on the first day Meet the Teacher Night, that you will be doing a TON of differentiating.  I will have kids who do not even recognize their own name, cannot sing the alphabet and who have never held a pencil in the same class with kids who wrote me a nice note and read it to me on the first day. 
~putting a lot of pressure on myself when it comes to making sure my child does not qualify under the first three descriptors~
Since I am guessing your class IS in fact like mine, I also created this sight word pack that includes all the words from the Dolch Primer list.
I am really excited to continue the progress I made last year as a teacher and help this next bunch of kiddos launch into reading!
Let me know what you think!

PS  For some reason my laptop is not letting me take a screenshot of this wonderful pack.  Make sure you check it out at my TpT store through the link above!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Can't wait to hear what you have to say!