Sunday, August 19, 2012

You Know It's...

I joined a linky party at Kindergarten Lifestyle and want to share with you! How do you know it is back to school time?

I know that I have a serious shopping problem. I want to buy everything I see. I cannot go into a store around this time of year without walking down each aisle in hopes that i can find something my classroom or my kiddos will NEED!

So, here is goes...

Seriously, it is a problem.  How can I be sure there isn't something I need down 'that' aisle?   The worst part is that I have all these great ideas for items I find and buy but sadly, only a few if my brilliant ideas ever see the light of day.  It is thought that counts, right?!

How do you know it is back to school time?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Can't wait to hear what you have to say!