Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Project Gratitude!

What are you thankful for?

A friend of mine recently challenged herself to post things she was thankful for each day for 30 days in reference to 'Project Gratitude'.  After reading her posts about this wonderful idea, I began to search the web for "Project Gratitude" - holy smokes, there are so many people doing great things. If you have an extra minute (ha!) you should Google it and see the great things happening all around you!

This time of year it is easy to get side-tracked with our crazy kiddos, lessons, crafts, decorating, bills, baking, parties... ahhhhh!  EVERYTHING!  I want to take a few minutes every day and jot down/remember all the great things in my life.  I am going to post daily about a few things I am thankful for on the I Do, We Do, You Do! Facebook page and encourage you to do the same.  Please hop on over, check it out and add a few things of your own!

Remember, there are things all around us EVERY DAY to be thankful for.  If you are having a difficult time getting started, be thankful for these wacky guys and their funny 'Gratitude Dance' :)



What is something you are thankful for RIGHT NOW?


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful reminder Kristen! This is great! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Can't wait to hear what you have to say!