Wednesday, October 3, 2012

[Oops,] I Did it Again...

You know you are humming the Britney Spears song!  Okay, maybe you're not, but I am! ;)

So, we started writing journals.  In years past it has driven me NUTS when they kiddos can't seem to write on the 'next blank page' no matter how much I preach it.  I would look through journals weeks later and find pages have been skipped or an entry from November is right next to an entry from February.  Ugh.  I can only blame myself - what am I NOT doing?  Well, I love the way the ribbon is working out with my math books, so...




I glued them into our journals! I will be sure to let you know how they work for us.  I am hoping we have the same luck success with book marker.
Wish me luck and easy grading when I go back through them!

I also created this simple journal cover template.



It will print to be half of an 8.5x11 page.  Enjoy this fun and easy FREEBIE!
We use primary writing journals, so I just let the kids color in their own cover and taped them on sideways.  You can always shrink or enlarge to better suit your likes.

Seriously though, I am still hearing that Britney song!

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Can't wait to hear what you have to say!